Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sampler's File: Aubrey Organics AND Kynx

Yes ANOTHER free sample well sample"s" in this case. In seems after I just got my goodies last week I opened my mailbox this week (Monday to be exact) and in there are two little packages containing Aubrey Organics and Kynx. My first reactions was excitement and then the second was "Not again! It's going to take me 2 months at LEAST to try out all this stuff." but it's all good. So lets see how the goodies look why don't we?

Aubrey Organics


So as you can see Aubrey Organics is very generous. I went on their website, emailed them and they then replied and asked for my address and two weeks later they sent the samples that they choose (yep I had no say so in what they sent me. Lol ) But I am satisfied with what I got.
One of the samples they sent me was Lavender Ylang Ylang Shampoo and Conditioner and it is for all hair types. 
I also got Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo and Conditioner which is for dry hair. 
And I also have the Camomille Luxurious Shampoo and Conditioner which is also for all hair types.
This is a little odd pile.In this pile I have the J.A.Y Desert Herb Shampoo which is for Dry and Damaged Hair, for some reason I did not receive the conditioner with this. I also got the B5 Design Gel which is styling gel and conditioner. And last but not least I got NuStyle Organic hairspray that is suppose to hold your style in place...trying this should be interesting seeing as NOTHING holds my hair in place. 


Knyx

Prior to my adventures with free sampling I had no idea about the brand Kynx. But I heard some fellow naturals mention it and I decided to contacts them. Their website is www.knyxhaircare.com and I contacted them, they sent me a kick reply and 2 weeks later the samples came in. The first thing I noticed about them was a LOUD smell but it's a nice smell! I hope it leaves my hair smelling that nice. In the above picture in the larger container that is their "Leave in Moisturizer", according to the website it's for hydrating the hair and it can be used alone or with a styling gel or cream. 

In these two little cute pouches I have "I am Unique: Texture defining gel"  which is suppose to be used on wet hair for curl defining. And in the other pouch I also have another sample of "I am Fierce: Refreshing Leave-In moisturizer." well I find that weird... but that's good, I'll probably get coverage all of my head with both the container and pouch they gave me. 


Well that's all folks! I will be having a field day with all these products! Remember to contact these companies yourself. You'll never know what you'll get. -Krystal


No comments:

Post a Comment