Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A little Update!

Hello how is everyone? First and foremost welcome new followers!!! I hope you enjoy the content thus far. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as often. But SO much has been going on. School has me SO tied up at this point, thank God it will all be over with by next Thursday and I'll have a two week break before the Fall semester, so I'll be posting a few stories. My camera situation hasn't gotten much better but I have been working along with it. I'm also trying out new hairstyles so we'll be seeing a lot of that lately. So I'm wrapping up this rant right about now because I still have a paper I need to get back to writing. Lol. Just decided to give a little update. Thanks for your support and patience! -Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment