Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Yes, It's Her Real Hair: Sasha Tania

I've always said I wanted to do features with my blog and look, now I have my first feature! I would like everyone to meet Sasha, a native of New York and now a resident of Florida. Ever since I met Sasha I've loved her hair and I'm so glad she agreed to be featured on my blog. Thank you! 

And now everyone I would like you to meet our Friday Feature: Sasha Tania 

1. Introduce yourself!I am Sasha Tania, a 22-year-old aspiring model and natural hair blogger. I am a recent graduate of Florida A&M University. My parents are from Jamaica and England but I was born in New York, and raised in Florida. I am the youngest of four children.

2. How long have you been natural?
I have been natural for three years, it will be four in August!

3. What are your favorite products?
Right now, I cannot live without Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Shampoo and Conditioner. My Favorite styling products are Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk, and their Aloe Whipped Butter Gel.



4. What are your go-to styles?
I try and do protective styles as much as I can. My favorite protective style are two strand twist, its so convenient and when I get tired of wearing twist I take them out and wear my curls.

5. What are styles that you can't seem to get right?
Anything involving hairpins! My hair pushing them right back out no matter how big the pins are. I swear I have use at least ten pins per section.

6. What's the funniest encounter you've ever had with someone, involving your hair?
When someone randomly touches, or sniffs my hair. I think its so strange, it happens a lot. Its like they're checking to see if its real or not.



You can find more of Sasha and her gorgeous curls at
 
Youtube- www.youtube.com/ssblissfulbeauty
Facebook-www.facebook.com/sashasnaturalhair
Instagram- @Sashatania

No comments:

Post a Comment