Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hair Inspiration Sunday!

Haven't done this in a minute but I look forward to expanding this feature with my blog in the next couple of months. But in the meantime let's admire someone who've I've looked up too for a VERY long time. Ms. Erykah Badu!

While I won't speak for ALL naturals, I can say I speak for most naturals when Erykah Badu is a hair inspiration. One of the things that I love most about Ms. Badu's hair is her ability to transform her look, she doesn't stick with a Big Fro all the time, sometimes she's rocking a short fro, maybe some braids and heck for the next couple of months it's a turban. EB shows us that it's okay to change up your look and okay to be natural, even if your hair isn't super long. This is why I choose Erykah as my inspiration on this lovely Sunday. Shine on Ms. Badu, shine on.

I searched high and low for this magazine cover. I was so glad when I finally laid my hands on it. Lol 

Blond fro with the hat. Love it. 

 Buns are a staple in the natural hair world. Badu gets it right. 
The fact that she's not afraid to experiment and chop her hair off is admiral. 



No comments:

Post a Comment