Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Frugal Fridays: A great solution for dry hair.


When most people talk to me about natural hair and why they won't go natural. The first thing they usually state is it's because products are too expensive, I often laugh. The truth is you don't need expensive hair products to maintain your hair. My hair drinks products like a sailor so I try to get the most bang out of my buck. That's why I'm starting "Frugal Fridays." To showcase products that I use that do not break the bank and get the job done.

First up on the list is my probably my favorite product E V E R. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner.
I've been using this deep conditioner off and on for probably 3 years. I try to trade out my products so my hair won't get use to one thing so I've used many deep conditioners, this one will always be my favorite. I usually recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry hair because it really helps. I know the product claims that you can use it for 3 minutes but me being me I usually let it stay on for an hour. After I'm finished I wash it out and my hair feels like BUTTER. Honestly this stuff is a miracle. What's also a miracle is the price. Aussie is found at most drugstores and chain stores such as Wal-Mart and Target. I usually pick mine up from Wally World for the low price of $2.97. Yep, this is available for under $5, talk about a miracle. 

Well that does it for Frugal Friday. If you use this conditioner or plan to let me know in the comments how much you like it!

Until Next Time,

Krystal 

1 comment:

  1. You should also know that virgin brazilian hair uk tend to be more expensive than Asian hair wigs because they last longer and feel softer. For those who still have hair and wear a wig regularly, choose finely woven and virgin brazilian hair uk which will allow for proper airflow to your scalp. A tight wig can cut off circulation to the scalp and result in hair loss. Human hair wigs will ensure that your scalp will be able to "breathe" better than with a brazilian human hair bundles. If you choose a human hair wig, you might want to consider the cost of a few brazilian hair bundles accessories such special shampoos and conditioners, wig stands, travel cases, and styling products. It's more than just a monetary investment. Just like real hair, you will need to put some effort into maintaining the wigs. They also need to be styled after you wash them, unlike lace wigs uk which will retain their style. With a little bit of money, time, and effort, a human hair wig can become a true extension of yourself.

    ReplyDelete